Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life goes by rahter quickly....

Speaking from a perspective of this early retiree...

Yes, I haven't worked at a job full-time (I am neglecting the job that I've had for 22 years, being the farmer's daughter, that's the full time job plus several overtimes.) and I am already considering myself an early retiree.

Wait, wait, wait. Allow me to explain myself.

I just graduated from college, I just finished my gig as a student teacher at two different placements.

Now, I have been finding several different things to keep myself busy. Hosting "Rachel's Party!", attending bridal showers (five thus far from March 14); rekindling my hobby as digital scrapbooking.

But, good news! I just got hired as a transition teacher at Idaho School for the Deaf, so I'll be stepping down from my retirement status to start contributing back to the society for the next thirty plus years.

No comments: