Sunday, January 4, 2009

J-term

As much as I've enjoyed my Christmas break, I'm trying to get myself back in gear to get ready for school again. I will take two classes: Capstone- Religion and Politics in Film and Reading Theory. We'll see how it spins out.

On a different note... my college roommate, Alissa is off to great places, namely, AFRICA! She is keeping her own blog: www.alissainafrica.blogspot.com. She will keep it updated (yes, pressure on HER! grin) during her 11 weeks stay in Africa.

Keep her in your prayers! :)

Cheers, happy VOOF! (Fingerspell it to yourself and figure it out!)

2 comments:

Robin said...

when i clicked on your blog, i thought i brought up mine!! you weren't kidding about them being similar!
i don't get the "voof" thing. i did fingerspell it to myself-was that a trick to make me look dumb!? ;)

deafchick125 said...

Look at it as "VOOF".... then fingerspell... you get "V" "O" "O" "F"....

then you will ALSO see "2" "0" "0" "9".

See. ASL and English are similar for one fleeting moment! :)